On Saturday April 27, join us in Morija for a full day of activities for the whole family!
Tickets are M50 and include access to:
- Open mic (Poetry, Comedy, Music)
- Performances by Maleh, Kommanda Obbs, Olive Branch, Lithuamajoe, Zetina Mosia, Siphiwe & Kolu Live Band, Charles Alvin, Cymtom, Ragga Vybz Sound System, Max Mora, The “A” Supreme, Sole Man and more!
- Artists Market (Clothing, Art, Crafts)
- Arts tent (Painting, Drawing, Ceramics)
- Braai stands – M50 to bring your own cooler for beverages and food
Also available: Pony trekking, hiking, farmers market, fresh food! Tickets are available at Alliance Française in Maseru and Morija Museum.
In the afternoon the adjacent Morija Arts Centre is launching Partick Rorke’s new line of ceramics, as well as the books Pitseng (Search For True Love) and The Call.
For more information on these events, visit www.morija.co.ls
Saturday also brings Flava of Africa to Morija, as they proudly present an exclusive weekend at Morija Guest House with a fundraising culinary adventure hosted by award winning Chef Ska Moteane.
Date – April 27-28
Location – Morija Guest House
Limited tickets – R600 (Incl. dinner & accommodation)
Proceeds will be going to Lerotholi Secondary school, Qholaqhoe High School, and St. Leo Primary’s Orphan care project to support and strengthen their Agricultural programs.