On September 2, 2017, The Hub held Digital Marketing workshop, led by Bokang Sibolla, a digital marketer based in Johannesburg. He works for a top international advertising group and has done digital skills training for Google, British Council, University of the Witwatersrand and more. It was a great opportunity for our members to gain an understanding of the foundations of the digital marketing landscape from an industry professional. Some of the topics covered include:
– Introduction to digital marketing
– Growth of digital in Africa
– Revolution of advertising
– Traditional vs online advertising
– Opportunities in digital marketing
Many thanks to Bokang for reaching out to The Hub to share his knowledge with our members!